cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling a sales order from Z program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally I should be asking this question in ABAP forum but as a functional consultant, I need to give certain inputs and also need to know certain technical things. Our abapers are not super experienced and hence the need.

1) How is the call Transaction command is used. For instance if i need to call VA01, I need to use the call transaction VA01 statement but then after that What ? Do i need to record a BDC first for VA01 and then put that BDC with the call transaction statement to fill in the fields of sales order creation ?

2) This question is independent of 1st question above. We want to develop a Z program and this Z program will check certain things from a z table and if the condition is satisfied, this Z program will call already created sales orders in VA02 mode and do field changes in requested delivery date and do re pricing in sales document.

How can we achieve the same. some technical inputs pls. i.e. what to use. BAPI, Call transaction etc.

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your second question, you can try with User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Howmany years of experience you have and you comeup with a solution for every question raised in the forum.Hats of to you sir.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Generally i do not recommend calling transaction unless really required. You should be able to meet the requirements using standard FMs

get data from sales order -> function module 'BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST'

create sales order -> function module 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2'

update sales order -> function module 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE'

regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski