cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module for REBDBU0012-BU Field Modification Criteria - Sample reqd

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using three distinct type of Business Entities to look after three types of business of client. For this we have defined three number ranges for each such BE. Now, we wish to use Transaction code "REBDBU0012-BU Field Modification Criteria " and wish to define the field status of based in BE number range criteria.

I have discussed this in detail with my developer but he is unable to find any help/functional module. Is there any sample object available with in SAP library or if any member from SAP community could help us in it.

Regards

Rohit Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

you are talking about BE therefore I assume that you mean transaction REBDBE0012.

You may try out the following.

- Insert a new field modication criteria in this transaction and assign your own function module (you may use the one for rental objects RERO_RERO_EVENT_FMOD2_USAGE as a sample and also REBE_REBE_EVENT_FMOD2) where the field status is determined according to your requirements.

Function module REBE_GET_BUSOBJ should get the reference to the actual business object if necessary.

Hope that helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Franz, for your response.

My query is related to REBDBU0012 only. In this I want to use BE number range as the field modification criterion. This is because we are using multiple BE number ranges and based on the selected BE (and number ranges of them) we are planning to modify our field criteria.

Please let me know if you can suggest some functional module for REBDBU0012..

Regards

Rohit

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

function module that gets field status für BU in standard is REBU_REBU_EVENT_FMOD2.

There is no such function module that fulfills your requirement available yet.

For your requirement you have to develop your own function module with the same parameters and in the function module you have to insert the logic to determine the field status as you require it.

You may use REBU_GET_BUSOBJ to get the data of the object and so you should have all necessary information. As I already mentioned you can use RERO_RERO_EVENT_FMOD2_USAGE as an example.

Hope that helps.

Regards, Franz