cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In LIS some entries not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear LIS Experts,

We had some issue in our server for 3 days due that reason the LIS Info structures was not updated in R/3 Server. During that time the data was not transferred to BI server also. There are some transactions happened on those 3 days in R/3 server. Now we want to update the sales order, delivery, billing documents which are not updated in LIS on those 3 days. I could find few sales order are updated in the LIS info structure which are created on those 3 days but changed after 3rd day, again the info structure values, qty, etc.. differ from the VBAK table.

Sales order, delivery, billing put together 2000 document not updated in info structure in MCSI report. I have checked some sap notes and related threats in forms. It was suggested to use OLI7, OLI8, and OLI9 to take statistical copy to new version. After comparing the new version with actual data version 000, it can be replaced with new version as 000.

We are facing this issue in production server and if we do like above nearly 40, 00,000 entries will be replaced.

We need only 2000 entries need to be updated in the info structure on the respective 3 days.

Point 1: is it possible to update 2000 record without disturbing the all existing data?

Point 2: is there any way by giving sales order no as input to update one by record.

LIS experts Please answer !!!!!!!!!!!

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The LIS updates that failed should appear as failed update tasks.

Can't your System Administrator just reprocess them to finish the LIS update?

In my opinion you just can't update the old entries with your new data, because the LIS infostructure are acumulative, so you will loose the "new" delta information since the failure has been solved.

If you can't reprocess the failed update tasks, then you will need to recalculate the SIS data, at least for the full period, as it is somehow corrupted.

If you know exactly which documents are missing, then recalculate only these specific documents => You will get a delta update only for them.