cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Cost Posting to the WBS without any accounting entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I Planned the Cost (Manual Cost Planning) against Various WBS. Now I want to Post the Actual Cost without any Financial accounting.

Need such data for Reporting Purpose only and to make the decison on the same.

Thanks

Edited by: rmk123 on Sep 3, 2010 2:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many CE Categories used as Secondary. It looks that relevant ot your case is 43. you can chekc CE Categories in KA03 ( give any Cost Element ) press F1 on CE category.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

That can be possible with secondary cost elements as you define in CO.

You can define secondary cost elements assign to Activity Types, with reference to Activity Types, you can post actual cost to WBS elements.

Vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Your Response.

Can I know, if I am using secondary cost element, it will effect any Finanacial Reports which may used for compliance.

Also let me know which Cost Element Category to be used.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it should affect any Financial postings. I don't remember well but i think you need to use cost element category 43. This cost element category is used during internal activity allocation and in Activity-Based Costing.

Hope am right and it helps.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Gokul suggested, Secondary coest elements does not have GL a/c so there will not be any financial posting for activity based posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use transaction KAFD for the same .

Ashish Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Ashish,

Can You share any report available for Cost Transferred through KAFD transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.