cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom field in BP_PDBGP table not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working in Contract management in SRM 7.0 Pack 6. I have aadded a custom field in partner table which appears in the partner table of contract header. It is a checkbox. when i check it the value gets saved in BBPPDBGP table for the first time after that if i try to uncheck it the value is not getting updated. I checked in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, the value which is getting passed is correct but it doesn't update the databse accordingly.

Any suggestions? is this a standard bug?

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems your Custom field of type Indicator is not cleared properly when you are removing the indicator in the shopping cart. See the behaviour of another custom field with a value and try to navigate throug the same sequence for the indicator field to figure out where it is happening..........

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Where should i check? If the data passing to BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is correct then that means at the webdynpro side there should not be any problem and as per the standard after doc_change also it should save properly. i also checked the badi there is not dependent coding done over there. DOC_SAVE badi is also inactive for contract business object. Hence, i am not getting any clue where could be the problem.

Let me know if you want more details inorder to analyse this problem.

Thanks &Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the data is passed to Doc Save BADi correctly, then there is no issue on webdynpro side. It has to be some problem while saving the cart. Check whether all the variables are cleared when you are ticking off the indicator. What is you have a field with text value X and Blank.... that will be easy for you to handle...

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help.

The problem got solved by applying an OSS NOTE: 1145976

Regards,

Neha Misra