cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP results for credit blocked customer orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are facing an issue with BOP. We use the backorder processing in order to confirm the customer orders quantity. When the customer order has a credit block status, the quantity is apparently confirmed in result work list (immediately comes after BOP run) and using transaction /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT, but in table /SAPAPO/BOPRESLT the fields CNFQTY and NEWCNFQTY are empty.

Is it possible to change this behavior?

Thaks in advance.

Regards,

Januario Faria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question has been answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My issue was solved using the suggestion below posted on the thread - Sales Order Credit Status Block with Schedule Line ATP Confirmed Quantity .

We modified this SD configuration and the quantity has to be confirmed to sales orders with credit block using BOP processing.

Thanks to all.

Bests regards.

Januario Faria

link:

[;

Hi ,

Please go to Transfer of requirements-->maintain requirements for transfer of requirements and remove the 101 Routine number so that when credit block on order still the quantity is confirmed to sales order. Because of this Routine it is removing the reservation while in credit block.

I have tested it and it is working. I have similar scenario and it is working fine.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, DB49.

Just one more question: is it possible identify if a sales order is credit blocked using APO tables?

Thank you very much.

Januario Faria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Januario ,

I don't know. If I had to guess, I would say 'no'. Perhaps one of the other members has an insight.

Sorry I can't be of more help,

DB49

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a sales order is under a credit block then you will not see any confirmed quantity on the line item in ECC. In APO you may look for entries in table /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN where you will see EVENT_TYPE = O Request.Just one .

Moment a sales order is released from credit (example using T code VKM3 in ECC) then for the same ITEM_GUID you will see start second entry in /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN . You may have to take ITEM _GUID for a sales order from table /SAPAPO/POSMAPN.

But this can happen in scenario when a sales order is not confirmed initially and later stock is available then line item gets confirmed either by BOP or by manually by user.

You may have to do development by appending /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN in a case when a sales order is blocked due to credit limit , send a flag to APO in this table.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dogboy49,

Itu2019s my fault. There are a lot of log messages, but there isnu2019t error messages in the ATP log.

Yes, the sales orders are saved as unconfirmed when created.

Whit this scenario, can I use /SAPAPO/AC04 transaction?

Thank you.

Januario Faria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Januario,

Absolutely. BOP is more or less performing ATP, but on a mass of orders. ATP must work before BOP can work. You do, however, need to understand exactly how BOP is populating these fields before you can get an accurate simulation.

Lack of errors in the logs (you should look at warnings as well) imply that somewhere you have configured your ATP not to confirm these orders.

Different companies handle credit issues in different ways. Many companies configure their credit blocked customer orders so to be not relevant for confirmation. This config takes place on the ECC side in SD, and not in APO. Have you discussed this matter with your SD experts?

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tiemin.

There isnu2019t messages in the BOP log.

Only some orders has credit block status during the BOP processing. These orders remains with credit block until sales people correct it using an SD transaction. Before it, we have this issue.

Thank you.

Januario Faria

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see any message in the BOP log?

I want to verify: if the order remains in credit block all the time? Was it released from block before BOP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi.

Thanks for your reply.

As we use GATP BOP to confirm the customer orders quantities, we disabled the ECC ATP. So I can´t do manual online allocation using VA02.

The BOP status results is Update ended.

Best regards.

Januario Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Januario,

In disabling VA02 ATP check, you have thrown away a valuable troubleshooting tool. Does this mean that sales orders are never ATP'd upon creation, and always saved as 'unconfirmed'?

You can do manual ATP simulations in APO using /SAPAPO/AC04, to get an idea if the problem is with ATP or with BOP.

There isnu2019t messages in the BOP log.

doesn't sound right. There should be something if logging is activated. You can activate ATP logging using /SAPAPO/ATPLOG. Display the results in /SAPAPO/ATPLOG_DSP.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Januario Faria,

Are you able to confirm & save these orders through manual online allocation (VA02--> ATP check)?

WHat is the status of BOP results (Update ended or update)?

If you are able to confirm this order manually, then it should be confirmed by BOP run as well.

Best Regards,

Deepthi