cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding the condition records for a Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem relates pricing. There is a Condition type ZPOP. It is usage is for pricing because the above shown

letter 'A' in the table. The Application is 'M' for Purchasing.

Can I find out if any condition record has been mainted for this Condition type ZPOP or not. It is quite confused.

Thanks in advance

Marco m

Table  T685-------------------------------------------------------------
MANDT KVEWE KAPPL KSCHL KOZGF  DATVO DTVOB VTEXT               
100      A               M        ZPOP  Orignl Price of Plastic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

thank you very much.

I can not enter a condition record with VK13 and with MEK2

This Cond.type doesn't appear in the F4 Value help. Table KONP has many values with this Cond.type.

How did they enter any time any cond. record with this condtion type ??

Regards

Marco

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

What is the application you have entered in "KONP". If it is "M" then go to MEK1 or if it is "V" , PLEASE go to transaction "VK11" and select the key combination and maintain the condition record. O If you just want to see , kindluy go to "MEK2" for the Purchasing condition record(MM) and click on condition info, if it is "V" go to vk12 and click on condition info. But dont forget to select the correct key combination. system will show you the number of condition records. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings for condition in V/06 and/or M/06. If the value is manual (it doesnt have seq.access to mantain data), it's clear, you cannot mantain this data with VK11 and/or MEK1.

Check to in pricing procedures (tcodes V/08 and M/08) if this condition is used and how it is populated.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram Pedarla I have tried all the mentione possiblities. VK 11 VK 12 MEK2 MEK1 ...

The condition type is existing in the TABLE KONP but I can not record a condition with ZPOP.

It looks to be very magic ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi E_Hinojosa,

which value do you mean exactly with manually ...

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you don't have data in tables Axxx (ie: by sequence acc) the end-user must populate it when it create or modify the SO (for instance). But I think that it must not be this case. Because I am reading newly the post and now I check that KOZGF is sequence acc. Are you sure that the value for KOZGF is M? If it's true check the sequence acc 'M' in tcodes V/07 or M/07 where you do the settings (sequence of tables A+++).

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

E_Hinojosa

indeed condition type ZPOP hasn't any seq.access. That is the reason why I can not record a condition or maintain it.

But why is this condition type appeaing in the pricing while creating a purchase order ??

Regards

Marco

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 40086 - Problems with zero prices will help you to find the possible causes of this behavior.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuse me ist this number a valid number ??

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can find the condition records by executing "KONP"(Item conditions) and "KONH" (fOR HEADER LEVEL) . gO TO SE 16 AND ENTER "konp AND PRESS ENTER AND NOW enter the application and condition type and execute. You can see all the condition records. do not limit the entries to be selected to "200". There is one more way to see the records, by cliking on condition info at the condition record maintenance. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it maintained in Sales pricing procedure??

if yes then goto VK13

Give condition type

Enter

it will give Pop_up to select key combination

select and try to find out for which combination it is maintined

if no pop then just execute after presing enter

Former Member
0 Kudos

WISH thanks. Dont be shocked now. But this is exactly the problem this condition type (VK13 ) not available in the value help

F4. Therefore you can not enter ZPOP ?

Where else can I check ?

Regards

MArco

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please confirm the same value is showing for the condition type in Sales document and in material master???

you can also check in sales order itself

Goto conditions, analysis, check with what combination the price is getting pulled. and check with that combination

also in your pricing proc please check whether any routines / requirment type or Alternate calculation type is assgined.

Goto table A685 and give the condition type and check

Edited by: WISH on Sep 3, 2010 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check what is the access sequence maintained for given condition type.

Each access has one ore more tables assigned where the condition records are maintained.

So you can search through those tables (eg. table 802 is defined in acc. sequence -> search for A802 table) for your condition type. This way you can find all the records that are maintained.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Pedarla

many thanks it was a great help. But why I can not maintain a condition type due to VK13 in this case.

This Cond.type doesn't appear in the F4 Value help. Table KONP has many values with this Cond.type.

How did they mainted them with this condtion type ??

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the condition is for MM try with tcode MEK2 for modify it.

Regards,

Eduardo