cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i want to give stock priority to few customers..

how to go ahead....everyday system should first allocate the stocks to that customer only if no order is pending for that customers then system should automatically pass stock to other customers..

so we need automation process..

kindly guide me

Thanks

mk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, In customer master data, you have field "Delivery Priority" in the tab "Shipping".

You can not priority in Stock to the customer but yes when you create delivery note.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest please use Product allocation(Availability check) to do this, there is one document available in Wiki which will be helpful.

Please let me know you e mail ID.

This work perfectly well. We have done a project on this, which went live 1st Sep 2010.

Please dont follow the Short-cut of Z development and people suggesting Z development, this is not a good pratice. Please exlpore the Std SAP. SAP is one of the best software......

Regds,

Mauryan

Edited by: Mauryan on Sep 6, 2010 9:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mauryan..

Thanks a lot..

can u share the document to my personal ID plz : Text Removed

i will be much happy on your reply and sharing the document..

awaiting your reply..

Thanks in advance

Mahesh

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jan 7, 2011 2:10 PM Please dont ask to share any SAP related information to personal mail id which is against the forum rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks 2 all..

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

still awaiting..

u201CCan we reserve / allocate / commit stock to the order for series of customers in standard Order to cash process?u201D

Thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No such standard functionality exist for this.Use a Z-programme which will run after delivery creation (since Sloc will be determined by that time).

Use Delivery priority field of Shipping tab (in customer master) for deciding among priority among customes.

The progarme shall use document date as criteria for filtering data, the priority shall be as follows:

1.Old document of customers

2.Prioirty customers (if required)

3.Current document.

System shall find a factor deviding the "available stock/demand" and allocate the stock accordingly.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay..i will try to work out.

can anybody else input light on the same issue..

Thanks in advance

mk