cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One particular material related billing qualtities missing in MCSI Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one issue with MCSI report. One particualr material billing quantities are missing from the list generated by infostructure S504. Where to check for this? In material master Sales View-2, material statistics group is corresponding value 1-relevant for SIS. Any suggestion is highly regarded.

Thanks in advance,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I forgot this useful note: Note 204130 - SIS update: Collective note

Check STAFO field in VBRK for this invoices too. If it's empty, read SAP Note 960053 - Sales statistics: STAFO is missing in billing documents.

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Sep 3, 2010 1:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found that for all materials(which are being updated in MCSI report) MRP-1,2,3,4, views have been maintained, expect the material which is not being updated in the MCSI reprot. Is this a cause to be missed out in the MCSI report?

Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run tcode MCVV to check the updation of S504. Search an invoice wiht this material and run it. It must tell you what happens with this material.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for your response.

I found that my update group 'ZN' is not taking for this material in VBRK table. For all materials it taking update group, but missing for this particualr material. what must be the reason? where i need to check the configuration? any further help please!

thanks in advance.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanandam,

Check the item category of that material and check if the statistics group has been assigned to it, And try to run "OLI9" to update the old billing documents once you update that.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla