Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COINSURANCE

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Has any one configured coinsurance in FSCD.

I need to understand how we can set up coinsurance in FSCD.

Any ideas.

Rgds

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please search SAP Help for "coinsurance", all the information you are asking for is available there.

Also it is advisible to search SCN and SAP help before asking question as suggested by Forum Rules.

Thanks,

Pushkar

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pushkar

Thanks for the information. But sadly even after going through the details in SAP help I was not able to find a way out. As in Coinsurance there are only a few nodes in the SPRO and a few more in the SAP Easy Access where only the percentage of share is maintained and main and sub transactions are maintained.

So I was compelled to post this. If you have any idea as to how to go about it, would really be helpful if you could share it with me.

I am aware of VRAA - where Coinsurance key is set up

VRCN - where posting happens and VRCNHIST where the history is seen. I also am aware that I need to create a BP and create Contract accounts for Premium and Claims which are to be shared and also Costs that are to be shared.

And in SPRO

Main and Sub transactions for coinsurance reports , Default values for posting coinsurance, archiving info structure for coinsurance histories and define run times for co insurance history.

Now I was not able to know as to how should I process after having done all these.

Would it be that the Coinsurance BP would be getting a share of the Premium received by the insurance company and would it be done through VRCN and also if the claims received are again shared accordingly. If claims are received again how will it be again carried out.

Please do let me know if you have any idea.

Rgds