cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with QCM tables in DB export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I have a problem with an export that I'm performing, the problem is that the R3SETUP is trying to export a QCM table "QCMT066" but this table doesn't exits in the database.

(EXP) ERROR: DbSlExeRead: rc = 107, table "QCMT066"

(SQL error 942)

error message returned by DbSl:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

The R3 system is a 4.6C and runs over HP-UX 11 64 bits and Oracle 8.1.7

I read and search SAP notes and inside the SAP forums, but I didn't find anything that could help me.

The transaction SM13 says that --> **** No update records found **** when I execute without client, user and date parameters.

The transaction SE11 says that the table in fact doesn't exits in the database, and if I execute a select sentence (SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM DBA_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME LIKE 'QCM%') I can see that there is no table with this name.

In transaction.

The transaction SE14 > Extras> Invalid temp. table show the text " ... List is empty "

So please, Do you know what I could do to solve my problem?.

Thanks and best regards

Edited by: Juan Francisco Estrada Garcia on Sep 3, 2010 11:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, I just checked the file SAPVIEW.STR and there is nothing that make reference to QCM tables, so thank you for your advice, next week I'll do the import so I hope that everything go fine.

Thanks and best regards.

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check in the Nametab tables for existence of QCM entries.

Delete the entries for QCM tables from the nametab tables and then generate the STR files.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that is just what I did.

I found this [tread|; where the people talk about .TKS files, but the version that I'm trying to migrate is too old, and the R3LOAD doesn't use TKS files, so I edited every file(.EXT, .STR, .TOC) that contains references to QCM* tables. I deleted every line related with this kind of tables, and finally everything work and the export ended successfully.

Thanks

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to hear that you were able to complete the export. Editing the STR would have been good enough , but doesn't harm if you edit the EXT and TOC also.

Another thing which you can do pro-actively is remove the entry for any index assossicated with those tables ( if in case they exist) from SAPVIEW.STR , so that you dont get any failure message during import.

Regards,

Neel

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Work around will be ( which i do in these cases) remove the table from the .STR , the first run might be a pain if you have more than one such table , but for the later runs you already know the tables, you can remove the tables from .STR before you start the export.

Regards,

Neel