cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Blank Table in Pop-Up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am displaying some data in three separate table which is coming in a Pop-Up. So based on certain condition some time data is coming in all the three table and some time its coming any one of them . So i want to hide the blank table which are having no data when the Pop-Up open .

I already tried with declaring three separate attribute of type WDUI_VISIBILITY and bind it to the three tables of popup. And i am enablingdisabling the table in the INIT method of the pop-up. But it is working for the first table and not for other.

Please suggest if i missed any steps.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

As you are usng the window pop up, we can achieve it 2 ways:

1) In the methos where you are openeing the pop up , just before calling the open() method of the window set the visisblity values

2) You can also do the same in the WDDOPEN method of the window which you are using to open the po up.

If the pop view which you are showing is in difeernt component use inter fce nodes or events to set the values.

Regards,

MAdhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing Thread.

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

Based on my understanding of your requirement, you have 3 tables.

Now, each table would have tis own context node(data source)which is bound. So, in the code, check for the element count of the context nodes. When the element count is 0 i.e. no data for the table, then make the visibility attribute for that particular table as none.

This should be enoughf ro you to handle the visibility of empty tables.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

UI guidelines and good design practice doesn't recommed hiding of UI elements, what you can do is set the "empty table text" of tables and set their visibility to true always.

With the attribute binding to control the property of visiblity, check your code, your steps are correct, keep track which of these attributes you are setting to true and which one is set to false.

Regards

Manas Dua