cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error When I Deploy Dependent DC With Java DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

When i deployed Dependent Dc With Java Dc I got the floowing Error please let me know the solution . for all applications .

-

500 Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.outokumpu.roma.service.model.RomaListValue -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [outokumpu.com/romamast] Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [service:servlet_jsp] [service:ejb] [outokumpu.com/csdeploy] [outokumpu.com/romamodel] [outokumpu.com/romaexp] [outokumpu.com/lookup] Resources: /usr/sap/S72/J02/j2ee/cluster/apps/outokumpu.com/romamast/servlet_jsp/webdynpro/resources/outokumpu.com/romamast/root/WEB-INF/lib/app.jar -

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:259)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:228)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:353)

at com.outokumpu.romamast.romamastcomp.wdp.InternalRomaMastComp.<init>(InternalRomaMastComp.java:140)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

... 115 more

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you explain more detailed? A Java DC is not deployable, so I think you are deploying another DC which depends on the Java DC. Is this true?

Have you deployed the Java DC contents in the server by using a deployable Library DC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes we have used a wrapper DC to deploy JAVA DC. and also we have a DC to deploy EAR .Is this the one

you are referring to??

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have you references and dependecies wrong. Very few, if any of us, are clairvoyant.

If you really want to to get help; and there is someone who feels they want to help and has the requisite understanding... you need to provide a proper and complete explanation of your dependencies and setup.

You need to get your references right and dependencies right.

Answers (0)