cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS ECM - how to retrieve custom OADP column in Webdynpro java application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great day to all,

We have created custom OADP column for MSS ECM planning in SPRO.

In Portal, ECM Plan Table, the column is visible. User enters values into that and toggles the tabstrip.

Before submitting, i need to capture that value in Webdynpro java.

My Question is,

How can i make use of that column in my ECM Application using webdynpro java??

or how can i retrieve the custom OADP columns in webdynpro java with out using RFC??

Need ur great help... thanks alot in advance...

Thanks

Malla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OADP ,there are two types of columns , functional column which cannot be edited in web dynpro java application and another type is application column which can be edited in application and the value of this column is handled in application using rfc enabled function module. MSS ECM comes with certain application column whose values are handled in MSS-ECM application . If you are trying to add custom application column you will have to handle that column value in your Z function module and also at OADP level you should not configure supply function for that column.

In order to call custom Z function module to handle custom application column I would suggest to create a seperate Software component and development component and in that handle the logic for calling Z Function module. Also you will have to define the usage of custom Development component in the MES-ECM standard component.