cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAProuter configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Previously in our organization a system was assigned specifically for SAProuter process but now it has crashed and I want to configure another system for the same as I am unable to download any notes and patches. Please provide me the complete procedure to install and configure SAProuter at a new system. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit

I am giving you step-bystep SAProuter Configuration.

SAProuter Configuration

1. Create folder saprouter under D:\usr\sap

2. Download the latest version of SAProuter(saprouter-x-xxx.sar)from SMP , copy the executables saprouter.exe and niping.exe

3. If SAProuter has already entered as a service, delete from registry(regedit) and restart the host.

4. Install saprouter: ntscmgr install SAProuter -b D:\usr\sap\saprouter\saprouter.exe -p " service -r <parameter>"

parameter= -R D:\usr\sap\saprouter\SAPROUTTAB

5. SAProuter service should come in services list after executing step 4 sucessfully.

6. Set up environment variables

User Variables: SECUDIR: D:\usr\sap\saprouter

SNC_LIB: D:\usr\sap\sapcrypto.dll

System Variables: path: D:\usr\sap\saprouter\sapcrypto.dll;.;

7. Download SAP Cryptographic software(90000114.sar) and extract in saprouter folder

8. To generate a certificate request, cmd: sapgenpse import_own_cert -c D:\usr\sap\saprouter\srcert -p D:\usr\sap\saprouter\local.pse

9. To generate credentials for the user that is running SAProuter service, cmd: sapgenpse seclogin -p D:\usr\sap\saprouter\local.pse -O

(This will create "cred_v2")

9. Regedit :- Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE @ SYSTEMS @ CurrentControlSet @ Services @ Eventlog @ Application - create saprouter and define following values

EventMessageFile (REG_RZ): D:\usr\sap\saprouter\saprouter.exe

TypesSupported (REG_DWORD): 0*7

10. Start SAProuter service, cmd: saprouter -r

11. Enter the required parameters in OSS1 -> Technical Settings

I hope it helps.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot uday I wl try it and get back to you if I face any problem. Thanks a lot...