cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate SRM vendors to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

As part of the ROS>SRM>SUS model, new vendors can be created in SRM and SUS. But the document gets really hazy on how to replicate this new SRM/SUS vendor to back-end ECC.

Under supplier qualification it says: "Supplier data is transferred to the Business Partner Monitor (SRM Server) and can be transferred manually from there to the ERP backend system."

But under the business partner monitor document it has this blurp: "If you are happy with the changes, you can transfer them automatically to the appropriate back-end system, provided that the supplier already exists in the back end."

Well problem is, these are NEW vendors in SRM/SUS, how do we get them into ECC in the first place? Is this a manual process? What tcode or program in SRM would one use to create a new vendor in ECC?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

We have exactly the same scenario that we are trying to implement. I think I read somewhere that there is a standard esoa component with SRM 7.01 for this scenario, but I couldn't find one.

It will be very helpful if you could share your experience/knowledge on this issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Sincerely,

- J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

In this scenario it is only possible to create the vendor manually in ECC....

You may develop some functionality to push the vendors from SRM to ECC may be via ALE or RFC calls to ECC.

Regards

Virender Singh