cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBRK-FKSTO flag for invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what actually triggers the cancellation flag on the invoice? The invoice itself, when canceled, does get it's VBRK-FKSTO updated in our system but the invoice list does not i.e. even though the invoice list is canceled, the flag VBRK-FKSTO for that invoice list does not get updated to signify that it is a canceled invoice list. I looked into the configurations of F2/S1 (and of LR/LRS) configurations but don't see anything different in F2 vs LR that could cause this discrepancy./..appreciate your help or any ideas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the behaviour you observed is actually standard system operation.

For the cancelled Invoice List the VBRK-FKSTO flag is not set.

The VBRK-FKSTO flag is only used for individual billing documents.

The cancelling document will have the field SFAKN updated with the document number of the cancelled Invoice list.

This functionality will not be developed, since an invoice list cancellation is not a cancellation process as you know in the "normal" cancellation process but the creation of a "faked" credit memo invoice list.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Ivano. The logic is definitely correct - in our case, there are some occasions when one does need to see that to segregate documents e.g. in VBRK table, to look at the invoice lists that were canceled. Do you know of any user exit that can force this? I looked at the ones under billing but can't find anything. Thank you!