cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing update.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends, you are maintaining condition records in vk11.for the change of price, how the updation will takes place. if you maintain in manually, then what about those open orders ?

For this price updation what I have to do? Please clarify me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If you want to update the price / condition record then do take care of period

Suppose old price is 100 valied from 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2999

and you want to update from from today then first either change the validity period for first record as below

old price is 100 valied from 01.01.2010 to 02.08.2010

and then update the price

else u can mark old condition for deletion and create new

now if you want to update old open orders then procedure is already explained. if you want you can keep the sales document as it is and directly can get new price in Billing document by making copy control setting from sales document to billing document

T-code: VTFA

select your target invoice type and souce your sales document type

Click on ITem select your item category and make pricing type as B Carry out new pricing

hope this will help you

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks WISH, so you mean to say no need to create any Batch job or report. we can do it manually.if monthly twice or thrice there is a price change then for all the material and for all the customers we have to maintain it manually ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can use the mass change functionality for the open order. Using VA05 you can bring up the open orders and then Edit - New Pricing will trigger pricing udpate for all the selected orders.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Raga and SAI, but my queastion is for a big client, they have got 1000 materials ,5000 customers,N no. of open orders, for this you can;t do it manually by Vk11, va02, and va05. so what is the process for mass updation.please claify me

thank you

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Try with MASS.

I dont have access to system right now... but go to T-Code Mass & select Object type as BUS2032.

Check in the subsequent screens... probably you will be able to update the Prices thru Mass maintenance...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Once you maintain new price in (VK11), ( If you want open orders also reflect with new pricing) then go to that open orders .. VA02----> Slect the line item and click on Item Condition.. once you reach the Condition screen you will have "Update" Push Button once you click on you will get list of "Price type Option" You select "B" Carry out new pricing.

Do the same procedure for all the open orders if you wish to have new price . or If you do not do the procedure then the old open orders will be with old price.

Hope this will be Help you,

Regards,

Seegal