cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty layout for standard adobe form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to add couple of fields in the standard Adobe form , so i created a new Z adobe form with the same interface as of standard and choosed the same fields as in standard form. but as i went to the layout of the Standard form it was showing as empty, so how do i check it's layout? ,because i want to see the details of rest of the fields which are available in standard and i want to use them in my zform.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance..

Paresh

Edited by: jaiparesh on Sep 3, 2010 10:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaiparesh,

Hope you are not checking the Master Page when the data is on Body Page or vice versa.

Do you get all the fields when you execute the form ?

Regards,

Aditi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

Thanks for the reply.

But actually i got the problem. It is because standard adobe form layout is maintained in german and translation to english is not possible. so if i login through german language i can see the layout.

Now the problem is i want to use some of the fields from this standard form into my z form but i am facing problems in understanding and figuring out the correct field for me.

If u have any suggestions to view layout in english please advice.

thanks .

Paresh

Edited by: jaiparesh on Sep 3, 2010 11:28 AM

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you cannot see the layout, you need to log in different language. I am not 100% sure but the language can be seen in SFP (attributes, there were the layout type can be found). Just log in in English and check the layout.

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

As i told in my earlier post, Yes if I login in German I can see the layout. But i wanted to see it in english language.

I tried the Translation option in SFP but it didn't worked. Although I have figured out a way to see the layout in English language.

The Way is -

In my SAP system i had two clients (100,200 for development and testing resp.)

First I logged in the client 100 in english language and opened a form layout through SFP transaction. So the layout was in English.

Then I logged in the client 200 in German language and opened my standard form's Layout, which was surprisingly in English.

So, I was able to see the standard form's layout in english.

Thanks for your Reply.

Paresh