cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Pricing Procedure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

While creating inquiry document in SAP SD I am getting error " Customer Pricing procedure not determined".

What to do?

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is based on the data maintained in OVK1 where for the origin country, you need to maintain JTX1 to JTX4. So while creating customer master, based on the country you are maintaining in General Data, the tax classifications will flow.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error can have only 2 reasons. so follow following simple process and you will get through with your problem -

1) In XD02 go to Sales area data in Shipping tab and maintain cust pric pro as '1'

2) Then path

S&D

Basic Functions

Pricing

Pricing procedure determination

Maintian the same cust pric pro with sales area/DPP/ Pricing procedure

t- code OVKK.

Let me know if your problem is solved.

with Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i click Analysis this is shown-

MWST 010 ACCESS NOT EXECUTED (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Also, I am seeing 1.0000 in Exchange rate box under sales A of Inquiry creation page.

I think that is why it is giving error of MWST.

I have checked in XD02 customer master but there it is not set to take any CRM discount!!

I dont even understand what is this CRM discount for in the condition table of inquiry creation.It is blank and waiting for some value ?

The conditions table in inquiry shows 2 rows - Campaign rice CRM & Campaign Disc CRM.What are those for??

Pls can someone help me in a proper way? I am just fed up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think reason for this error is based on pricing procedure configuration. You should go to pricing procedure assignment from SD > basic functions > pricing > pricing control > define and assign pricing procedures > Maintain pricing procedures > go into your procedure and check the control data for your procedure for MWST and you can maintain 10 as requirement routine. or please ckeck whether 008 routine is working proper regarding of your requirement or not.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinanbozok,

What is 10 requirement routine? Can u pls explain?

And how to maintain it?

Where is the 008 routine located ?What is its Path?

And why is it needed or what is its purpose?

How to check 008 routine & what to maintain in it?

Pls can u clarify in details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the customer master in sales area tab page we have a field custmer pricing procedure there specify the value 1 or according to ur client's requirement.If further u wanted to create the value for the customer pricing procedure then u go to

spro>sales & dist.>basic functions>pricing>define pricing procedures>define customer pricing procedure.

here u can set the value and assign the same to the pricing procedure in ovkk.

Regards,

Ramesh babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check how your pricing procedure is getting determined i mean what Customer Pricing Procedure you have maintained to determine pricing procedure

then check in your customer master, in sales area data, which Customer pricing procedure is assgined

you can check same in KNVV table field is KALKS (KNVV-KALKS)

if both are same then it should work fine

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

For this you check the following steps

1. document p.procedure should be there in order type.

2.customer p.procedure should be there in customer master.

3.maintain pricing procedure determination in OVKK i e sales areadoc.pricing procedurecust.pricing procudure

4. then create sales order.

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru trx

Please check your settings in OVKK. The defining parameters for Pricing procedure determination are:

1. SalesOrg

2. Distribution Channel

3. Division

4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)

5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshak,

Not very clear.Can u please explain in little more details pls?

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

are you able to create a sales order with different customer ?....or other sales doc. type ?

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Definitely,provided that you should have the determination of pricing procedure.in the doc. type what is the doc. pricing procedure.and in the customer ,what is the customer pricing procedure.if both the things you are maintain in OVKK. the you can create sales order. still you have doubt ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

But where is Cust.Pr. Proc. located in Customer creation table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the path as below:

Firstly you need to configure pricing procedure,

1) please go to spro>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>pricing>Prcing control>define and assign pricing procedures> maintain pricing procedure and assign your conditions there regarding of your procedure.

2) customer pricing procedure, and document pricing procedure have standard options. ı think you do not need to maintain new one for them. but you should assign your document procedure to order type and billing type from spro>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>pricing>Prcing control>define and assign pricing procedures> Assign document pricing procedures to order types and Assign document pricing procedures to billing types.

3) Moreover, you need to maintain determination for sales doc. as combination of your pricing procedure+ sales orgdistChdvdoc. pricing procedurecustomer pricing proc.+condition type from spro>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>pricing>Prcing control>define and assign pricing procedures>Define Pricing Procedure Determination.

Finally, maintain your condition records from VK11 regarding of your access sequence. and maintain customer pricing procedure to your customer master from sales area sales tab in customer master data from XD02.

Please check these configurations and I hope these will solve your problem.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly I have used OVKK and set a pricing procedure "RVAA01" 'Standard' with CType "PR00" to my sales area.

Then I tried to create Inquiry sales document ,but still it is giving the same error " No Pricing Procedure could be determined"

When I double click the error,it says about some table 683V,Message No V1212.

And as you said about cust. pricing procedure in sales area tab of customer master table ,i checked it and there is only a option

Cust. Pric. Proc. and in the box i have given '1'(Standard). Apart from that i have given the sales district as 000004(that is not mine) maybe because of that i am getting error?

And the Price group i have left blank..is this all right ?

Then why i am getting errors while creating Inquiry document?

And also there in the Change View "Procedures" overview Page (as u mentioned spro>Sales & dist>Basic Functions>Pricing>...maintain pric. proc.) i see that Procedure "RVCEU1" is assigned instead of the RVAA01 I have set myself to my sales area in OVKK.Is the error due to this conflict? Should I change the pr.proc. in OVKK from RVAA01 to RVCEU1??

And can u tell me pls how to configure the Pricing Procedure here under Pricing control?

Looking for ur answer keenly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check again whether you assign your document procedure to order type properly or not from spro>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>pricing>Prcing control>define and assign pricing procedures> Assign document pricing procedures to order types. and you need to configure your pricing procedure determination according to RVCEU1.

Please again work on it regarding of my previous thread for this issue. I hope these will help you on this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction code OVKK you have to Assign the pricing procedure to the following combinations

SALES ORGANISATION + DISTRIBUTION CHANNELDIVISIONDOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE+ CUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDURE

Sales organisaton, distribution channel and division you have to enter in which of the organistional unit you want to create the sales document

Customer pricing procedure will be assigned in the customer master- Sales tab

Document pricing procedure will be assigned in the document type of your inquiry

Please check all the abve prerequisties and assign the pricing procedure and the default condition type

i think you have missed the document pricing procedure in the OVKK transaction code

please check and revert back

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for answering me.

Yes, I have done all that u all advised me here.

Now lastly i get a different error this time.

It says - "No Item category available" (Table T184 IN 0001)

The Performance Assistant says -

Message No. V1320

Diagnosis:

No Item category could be determined for the combination IN 0001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should configure item category for specific sales doc . type. please go to SD > sales > sales documents > sales documents item and complete the properly defining item categories (or you can use a item category regarding of your business requirement), assigning item category as default and manuel item category according to sales doc. type, item category group, usage,hlvItm categ. combination.

I hope This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the difference between Item category group & default Item Category in Item Category assignment table?

How to set this table?

i have checked in my material masters and the It group is NORM.

And in the" Item category assignment " overview ,it is set like these-

SaTy-IN, ItCGr-NORM, Usg. - "Blank", HlevItca- "Blank", DfltC-AFN , rest all blank.

So what should i do so as not to get the error in inquiry creation?

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Item Category determines the processing of any Item/material that we enter in a sales order and in this way it also effects the processing of any sales doc in which it is used.

Item Category Group is one of the component which along with the Sales Doc Type, The Item Usage and Higher Level Item Category decide about the Item Category in a sales doc.

As per definition General Item Category Group & Item Category Group both are to determine Item Category in Sales Document.the Item Category Group is used to determine Item Category.

General item category is a broader term and used other than SD processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think u have given 0001 (make to order) in general item cat field in basic data tab of your material master or in item cat group field in sales:sales org 2 tab.

pl check your entries in material master and check whether order type, item cat grp and itm cat assgnment has done or not

in VOV4. ( Ex: IN- NORM-blank-blank-AFN

regards

y.srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Do u mean i should set 0001 as Gen. Item category and Gen It Cat Grp?

No I have set NORM in Gen. Item category & Item Category group & also NORM in GenItemCatGroup in Basic Data 1 tab in material masters. So no question of getting that error .

In VOV what should i change?

I have checked and in it In ,NORM has 2 rows.one has blank set in HLevlItCat and in another it is AFN.

SaTy- IN, ItCgr-NORM,Usg.- blank, HLevlItCat -blank, DfltC-AFN.

But how all these related to the MWST pricing error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sapuser324,

There are a lot of things involved in the configuration. I suggest you go thro' the configuration of SAP Sd (read Glen C Williams) once before you experiment anything on the system. It helps.

Now, Is the item category determination issue solved? Is there a problem with MWST? If yes, then is MWST not getting determined in the inquiry? Most likely, you will not have maintained a condition record for the same. In Tcode: VK11, maintain condition record for MWST. Then, try creating the Inquiry again. You should be able to create Inquiry without any issue with MWST.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item category controls how an item/material is processed in a sales document.Whereas item category grp along with sales doc,usage,higher level item cat. gives default item category into the sales document type.

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically there are 2 major diffrences between Item Category Group and general Item category Group.

First of all the combination of Sales Org+ Distribution Channel + Division is a sales area ...this you know but a combination of Sales Org and Distribution Channel is called a Distibution Chain or a Sales Line.

Now the differences are:

1. General item category Group is client specific. When defined it remans the same for the whole client irrespective of what the sales line is.

2. Item Category group is not client specific it is dependent upon the sales line . It can change with the sales line. Hence you can define diffrent item category groups for the same material with different sales line.

3. Other than that General item category group is more for information purpose, while item category group is not only used as one of the parameters to determine the item category may also be used as one of the parameters to determine requirement type.

Hoe this helps...

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok But when I click the reference button in cust. master I see both have same values in the list.

I have set NORM in both of them.