cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Control Deliveries add new table-field for Incompleteness Proced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incompletion Control for Deliveries add a new table-field for Incompleteness Procedure G (Delivery header)

Hello,

I'm trying to add a new field for Incompleteness Procedure G (Delivery header), but when I try to customize the procedure G with new fields, I donu2019t find the field that I need ModeOfTrnsprt-Border (EIKP-EXPVZ).

Foreign Trade/Customs tables are not included like an option for new entries in the customizing of Incompleteness Procedure G, and Iu2019ve to prevent that users save the outbound delivery without entry a valid value for EIKP-EXPVZ (EIKP-EXPVZ= ModeOfTrnsprt-Border).

Otherwise, when users are creating the SD Invoice there is an error for create the Accounting document because Foreign Trade/Customs information is incomplete.

So Iu2019d like to know If is possible to add a new tables ( and fields) to use in the customizing for Incompleteness Procedure for Outbound Deliveries (procedure G).

Thanks!!

Edited by: Ariana Serrano Aguila on Sep 2, 2010 5:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to add a new field for Incompleteness Procedure G (Delivery header)
, but when I try to customize the procedure G with new fields, I donu2019t find the 
field that I need ModeOfTrnsprt-Border (EIKP-EXPVZ).

See as far as the table is concerned, the basic reason why it is not getting populated as SAP stores the possible values at the domain level. So i think the right approach to add the table would be to get access key for the domain and then add the new table name at domain level. Please reach out for help from ABAPer in this matter.

You can also use User exit to met this requirement and the appropriate user exit will be as below:

1.MV50AFZL

2. MV50AFZ1

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ariana,

I think you create transaction variant for VL02N from SHD0 t-code and you can mark that field as required there.

Regards,