Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration model activation issue - After Prod to Quality refresh of R/3

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Our R/3 quality system refreshed from production. Hence all the integration models Logical system pointing APO production system. Mistakenly I deactivated all the integration model in R/3 Q system which having APO Production logical system.

All the IM in R/3 quality system are inactive. When try send material getting error message "relavent location doesn't exist".

For that try to move the Location getting error message "Location already exist in APO Quality" system.

Now I want to active the all the Plant, material.etc integration models. Please let me know if any more information and help to overcome the issue.

Thanks,

Saravanan V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saravanan

Make a table level change and set the integration model flag as active in the table CIF_IMOD. This will help you solve the issue .

Go to transaction SE16 . Give table name as CIF_IMOD. Give the name of you integration model and execute . Now all versions of that integration model will be displayed ( this will happen if you have many inactive versions and do not have the RIMODDEL program to delete inactive IM's) . Choose the latest version and go to change mode and set the value of "Entry is active" (technical name ACTIVE) field to I.

You can take help from development team if you do not have authorization to SE16

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Thanks for your input. I made a mistake during the customizing settings change.

Actually all the IM having Business system group of Production after the refresh to Qualtiy in APO. I supposed to change only the logical system of R/3 quality system. Istead, I had changed the Business system group with Quality system naming convension.

Hence messed up. Now after retain the Business system group name as old one, everything works fine.

Keep continues help and support. All the best.

Regards,

Saravanan V