Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit Management in Intercompany Replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I've this problem:

I'm mananging the kits in normal sales with a main item categories with structure scope B (explode multi level BOM) so that, when the sales order is created it born with all materials of the BOM. In the item category assignment I'm managing the item categories types of the components in the BOM.

And, refereed to this sales order, the outbound delivery is created correctly, with all components of the BOM

When I created a purchase order for intercompany replenishment, when i create the referred outbound delvery(with transaction VL10B) the delivery is created with the main material only, without all components.

How is possible to have all components in outbound delivery?

Could you help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand you want to have BOM explosion in purchase order, something similar to sales BOM.

As per my best knowledge this functionality does not exist in standard system. You can explode only subcontracting BOM in PO but of course those components are to be provided and not procured.

There might be industry specific solutions in which you may get this (functionality), e.g. structured article in IS-Retaik:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/2b/b03886df3611d1953b00a0c930e0da/frameset.htm

And it's also a good question how SAP APO can handle this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Csaba for your prompt answer.

No,

i don't want BOM explosion in PO, I'd like to have the BOM explosion in the outobound delivery referred to the Purchase Order.

Regards