cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view material from list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot view the material "Prakash Fans" that i created by MM01,when i go to mm03 and then in the drop down list .

Also,I want to view the detailed view of all the views of the material created at one go without entering organizational structure like plants,sales organization and division everytime .Is that possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The number assignment for material is internal, based on the material type that you choose in MM01 for material creation. The number range interval based on the material type can be maintained by transaction MMNR.

Thanks

Indranil

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try to use transaction MM60 or table MARA to look for the material number you created. You must pay attention to the selection criteria used when you use the match-code of transaction MM03.

If you don't want to enter each time the organizational levels for the marterial to be displayed in transaction MM03, you can proceed as follows:

- in transaction MM03 enter the material code and press enter;

- highlight all the view and then press the push-button "Organizational levels";

- enter the default value for each field (i.e. Plant, Storage location, etc.);

- press the button "Default values" to save this settings;

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice answer.Thanks very much Andrea.

But one thing where is the material number?Is it system created?

I have gone in mm01 but there no where it asks for material number?

Also, as u advised me,using MM60 as well I can't get any material number for my created material!!

If not how to assign material number?

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How material master number range is configured,Whether it is internal or external ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO TO MMNR tcode and display number range

If EXT is checked for number range then its external number range which is assgined to material type

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed