Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Table frame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Hope are are doing good.

I am designing a smartform for PO where i am displaying line item details in the table main area.

the format is coming like this

-

| sno | matnr | matdesc | (header)

-

test

-

|2 | 2020 | test2 | (

-

test3

-

As drawn in the above fig it's coming (pls assume as a table)

Now my Requirement is i don't want line separator for each row as i mentioned in above fig in the item level(main area).

I have tried with all the frame patterns in the table but i am unable to remove those line seperators.

Any body please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

viswamurthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Follow the below procedure,

1. Create a table with two line types namely L1 and L2 and divide it into 4 or 5 columns as per the requirement you provided.

2. Keep L1 for header and L2 for main, I hope you don't need anything for Footer. If you want then create another line type as per your requirement.

3. If you want only the borders, then give outline for all columns by clicking each and everything separately, For this you can able to see buttons like Left Frame, Right Frame, Upper and so on.

4. For second line type also do same thing as your wish. But don't give bottom outline for L2, otherwise it will get repeated for all lines. Then i won't look good in form.

Cheers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Just try to reset all frames of the line types used. This can be done by selecting the pencil "button" to get "plus shaped pointer" for selecting boxes within line-types and then clicking on the last button "Reset Frames" alongside the Select patter and other frame buttons available.

Then you can appropriately apply left/right/upper/lower frames to each and every line-types as required from the buttons available along side frames.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Karthik

Edited by: Karthik S on Sep 2, 2010 7:54 PM