cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrction in Delivery Qty if more than Order Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want restrict in delivery is that user can't deliver the extra qty more than SO qty.

my scenario as below

First I create Sales Order through VA01 in order qty is 100 tons

Now user not able to create delivery more than 100 tons

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

i will revert on the same, once it is working fine, till the time i mark answer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7, select your item category and execute. There you can see a field "Completion Rule". Maintain "B" there and try to do over delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your promt reply, but this is not suits with business requirement:

Let me elaborate the business requirement:

Actually they explosive materials, this explosive material having under plant let say "x"

Plant "x" whatever material under this plant is an explosive material, but there are different types explosive, now

They are maintaing material master accordingly like product category A, there are some materials, like this so on.

so now tell how we can restrict the over deliveri qty based product category in the accordance with qty.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

In T-code 0VLP, there is a field called "Check overdelivery". You could set it for B for the delivery item category. Then the system will issue error msg for over delivery.

Thanks and best regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,

But this will not work in my case, please see below for details:

We have 4 product category and under each category they are having materials.

But out this product category there are 2-3 product category under which they want restrict.

Let me explain the exact business requirement:

Selling explosive materials, here 1 SP having more than 1 SH and each SH having a licence validity period issued by government for specific to product category and total quantity allowed in a month. On this basis they want to restrict the delivery/despatches not supposed to exceed whatever quantity limit for the month.

I hope it is very much clear to the exact requirement. please help in this regard.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Unfortunately I don't think the standard function could fulfill your requirement. Is it ok for you to considering using userexit and add your own check during delivery creation?

For example, to add a check in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in program MV50AFZ1.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i am ok with user exits but r you confirm and sure that user exit will work for my requirement.

The given user exit is the correct user exit.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I am sure that the userexit will be called during the save process of delivery document creation and change.

However I would recommend you to test on your DEV or QAS system whether it could 100% fulfill your requirement.

Thanks and best regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply and best solution.

Can you please tell me one more thing, in sale order at item level the TEXT Field maintaining by user at transaction level now they want that field in one of the report, so can you please tell what is the table and field where i will get this sale order item level text details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing said settings also, system is allowing me to deliver more qty than sale order qty.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can explore READ_TEXT function module for extracting text stored in the documents.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the Sales Document, at item level, in tab "Shipping" you can define the Delivery tolerance for the item. The values you can find here comes from the tab "Shipping" of the customer master record, under Sales area data.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea