cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output only key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to make particular key figure output only from 9th week onwards.For the current week till 8 week the row should be in editable mode.

I am apply the macro

Step ( 28 iterations: W 43.2010;P 08.2011)

Row:Oppr( Attributes ) =

ROW_INPUT( 0 )

When I apply the above macro then it makes all the column output only but I need to make it from Week 43 onwards.

Am I missing something?

Also I have two make first 2 months to be un-editable and it should be editable from 3rh month onwards and this is on rolling basis

Thanks,

Prabhat

Edited by: Prabhat Sahay on Sep 2, 2010 4:16 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhat

In the macro the number of iterations you defined also works on rolling basis.

For example if you to next week , macro again does the same iteration for next 8 weeks means you current week no. 9 will be editable and rest will out put only.

So as Mani explained earlier you can make the changes in the macro and it will also following rolling bucket.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

With every week passing, the number of iterations are decreasing.Earlier I set to 8 iterations now I see only 7 iterations.

Can you please tell me why ?

it is not moving.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have set the following flag

User-Defined Calculation Area for Macro Step

Set this indicator, if you want to define yourself the period in which the macro step runs. Here you enter the period in the form of buckets. Although in the fields to the right you enter the periods as months or weeks for example, the system regards them in relation to the start and end of the planning book. This means that when the planning period 'rolls on', the period in which the step runs remains the same relative to the start and end of the planning book, for example from the first to the third month.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step ( 28 iterations: W 43.2010;P 08.2011)

Change the number of iterations.

Configure it to start from W52.2010 instead of W43.2010. That should do the job.

Similarly for the monthly as well, start your iterations from 2 months later, that should take care of it.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mani Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mani,

Will it take care to proceed for next week.

My requirement is to make the first 8 weeks period to be editable and rest output only. So when we move to the next week the current week will become history and the current 9th week ( which should be un-editable now ) will become 8th week and should be editable.

This process continues.

Also for month-- the current 2 months ( first 2 months ) should be output only and the 3rd month onwards should be editable and the same concept continues with every month passing.

Regards,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

When we use Row_input( 0 ) the it makes all the cell output only so I used cell_input( 0 ) so it is making the cells output only but the problem is if I use W44 or W52 the cells are un-editable from W52 . Dont know why ?

Thanks,

Prabhat

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cell_input is the correct function to meet your requriement.

First make cell as output for iterations from W42 to w52 i.e till the week you want to make cell as output.

then again in next step or macro for remaintaing cells make cell_input as editable to make the cell is input.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunitha for your help.

Last week we were in W36

My requirement is whichever week we are into,the system should give the option to edit the first 8 weeks i.e starting from current week.

So if we are in W36 then from W36 to W43 should be editable and then from W44 the cells should be un-editable.

keeping this in mind I wrote the macro

Step: W44.2010;P.082011)

Row : Opp (Attributes)=

Cell_Input( 0 )

since the above rule says to block the week starting from W44.

But when I checked today (currently we are in W37) then I found that only 7 weeks are editable from W37 to W43, and the cells from W44 are still output only similar to last week.This is not something I want when we move from one week to another.

I wanted to have the cells from W37 to W44 ( total 8 weeks ) to be editable( as we are now in W37 ) and from W45 till end output only.

Not sure what to do.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Prabhat Sahay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to make first 8 weeks as input and then rest as output.

I dont need first output and then input,I need first 8 weeks input and then rest as output..

Hope I am clear now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sunitha,

I used your concept to resolve the issue