cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country in the Invoice Output is in Wrong Language.

raj_b4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

The country in the invoice print output is coming incorrect for few countries. It is coming in Danish language, where as it should be printed in English Language. Even the Country code would suffice (Like for Austria the country code is AT).

Please refer example below:-

Austria is getting printed as Østrig, BritishVirgin Island is getting printed as Jomfruøerne GB, UAE is getting printed as Foren.Arab.Emir and finally Egypt is getting printed as Ægypten. This is happening only for few countries only, though we donu2019t have the list of all the countries where it is working fine or where it is not working fine. For countries out of Denmark, it should be printed in English.

Due to this invoices are getting returned. Please help.

Regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The printing of language is determined based on the "language" setting in customer master, not by country. Check the language field in Address/communication tab of master records.

raj_b4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Stacy,

The language in the customer master is EN. But even then the country name is getting printed in Danish language.

My requirment is that either the country name or its short form should get printed. Eg. Austria or AT.

In one of my other example for Iceland, it is getting printed properly. It is getting printed as "IS", short form for Iceland.

Regards,

Raj.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your entries in table T005T with SE16N. If you need new translations you can do it with SM30 / V_T005.

Regards,

Eduardo

raj_b4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

In T005t, the country name is maintained in English. For some countries it is picking correctly and for some it is not.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, you need to check what language you are using during login to SAP.

Secondly, check with abaper on the form the you are using to print out the invoice, see whether they got do pick up the correct country code and language when they program it in the form.

Hopefully my solution can give you some hints on that.

Thanks.

raj_b4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Justin,

That is what I already did. Was looking for another way around.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with abaper, they could be selecting the wrong language for the country to be printed out in invoice form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , Check the form output designed ( if you are using custom one), you can take the help of ABAPER.

Regards

Ashu