cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File --->to--->Soap(web service)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am doing File ->to->Soap(web service) scenario.

my requiremenmt would be

1.Can we able to re-trigger failed & successful messages

2.Can we we able send the consolidated XML for the day irrespective of individual xml's

3.we able to send the same XML data of the same client to multiple url's

4.the compression/encryption of an XML is possible or not

ccould you provide me the solutions for these steps.

Thanks in advance,

AVR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

solved my problem.

Thanks,

AVR

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. when you configure the Receiver Determination you can define, in case of errors, if the interfaces can be reprocess, also all async interfaces can be reprocess manually.

2.Can we we able send the consolidated XML for the day irrespective of individual xml's

Yes you can, but you should do this in a separated interfaces coz if you use a a ccBPM as recommended before, this BPM will be loaded all day and the performance will be awful. i mean,onother interface that send all the same data in one message that the other interfaces send in many xml.

3.we able to send the same XML data of the same client to multiple url's

yes, if you mean the same FILE to multiples url's the answer is YES,in the Receiver Determination just add as manytarget system as you need, also you can define routings rules in case you need.

take in mind that each services could belong to differentes Systems so this is the right way to to that.

4.the compression/encryption of an XML is possible or not

Yes is possible. for compressin exist a default module to do that.

for excription if the default security option is not enough you can call an XSL mapping or java mapping for encription like 3DES or RSA

Thanks

Rodrigo P-.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to what Vijay has mentioned ... technically you can re-trigger the successful messages, but the question is why you want to do that? It's not a recommended practice to do that.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

> i am doing File ->to->Soap(web service) scenario.

>

> my requiremenmt would be

> 1.Can we able to re-trigger failed & successful messages

if the flow is asyc, you can always retrigger failed messages. Also successful messages can be retriggered manually using the test tab in RWB

> 2.Can we we able send the consolidated XML for the day irrespective of individual xml's

This will be a collect kind of scenario. You will use a BPM to start collecting all the files and then trigger a message based on you collect criteria

> 3.we able to send the same XML data of the same client to multiple url's

yes. use multiple receivers or multiple inbound interfaces in your interface determination

> 4.the compression/encryption of an XML is possible or not

>

> ccould you provide me the solutions for these steps.

>

> Thanks in advance,

> AVR

use HTTPS in your SOAP adapter i.e certificates