Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Setting Preceding document status

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am working with Sol Man EHP1 Version. I have created ZDCR, copy of SDCR and i have created ZDHF, copy of SDHF. When i set the status of the ZDHF as 'Production", i am expecting the status of the ZDCR to be set to "Implemented". But the status of the ZDCR is not set when the status of the ZDHF is set to "Production".

I have done all the settings in CRMC_ACTION_DEF. In the action "Productive", i have set the container value as "PREDOC_STATUS" to E0006 & in the "ChaRM-Extendened config--->Make settings to change transaction types" done the following:

1. In the "Assign Actions" section (In ZDHF), for the status E0006(Production), mentioned the action "SET_PREDOC"

2. In the "Specify status attributes" section (In ZDHF) for the status E0006, mentioned the transaction type as ZDCR, status profile as "ZDCRHEAD" and the status E0005 (Implemented).

But still the ZDCR is not getting changed.

Please guide me

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

solved myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

can you give me an idea how you solved it? I´m expiriencing tha same problem.

greetz

Claus

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, do the required configuration in the node "Make settings for change transaction types" as like SDHF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar.

SDHF (or ZDHF for you) is an special correction and needs an extra validation step before the status of the SDCR is updated.

Bert

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

Can you explaine me more in detail. I am not clear.

Thanks

Kumar