Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Protection in Main window of smartform using Folder issue

rnb86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We can fix the page protection issue of records in main window by checking the No Page Break check box at the line type level in a smartform.

I tried to solve this issue by using the folder option. I created a folder inside the table of a main window and checked the page protection check box. Save and activated the layout. When i tried to add the table to the folder, the check box for page protection was reset to blank.

Why does this happen? Cant we use page protection inside main window using folder ??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Protection in SMARTFORMS doesnt work for dynamic structures (LOOPs, TABLEs - anything where you loop internal table) - take it like that. You can put several lines od table (item section) and protected, but not whole table

If you want to create block and make page-protection you have to do it on height-fixed data - folder under text fields or line fields (not table) or template.

Edited by: Biljana Momirovic on Sep 2, 2010 5:25 PM

Edited by: Biljana Momirovic on Sep 2, 2010 5:26 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

We can do page protection functionality inside table of main window using Folders option. Follow the below steps,

1. Assume rows are created inside table in a main window, with corresponding line types.

2. Create a folder named PROTECT inside table, for example in Main area of table.

3. Just drag and drop your Row(s) into folder PROTECT and simply click page protection check box of the folder PROTECT.

4. This will help you to add the required functionality using Folders option in smartform.

Try this and update me in case of any concerns. Hope this will solve your problem.

Check the attachment also for your reference.

Cheers...

rnb86
Participant
0 Kudos

Biljana,

Thanks for the reply.

Nastera,

Thanks, but i cant see any attachments.

0 Kudos

Hai,

I tried this , its useful.

Thanks.