cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDRSP for Sales Orders - Standard customizing for output ORDRSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I have problem with generation of ORDRSP after sales order update. If I change a customer sales order I want automaticly a new ORDRSP message as IDoc to send to my customer via EDI.

Who can give me an efficient solution to solve my problem?

I found a documentation in the SAP documentation database unter the link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/19/337db77f0311d2b467006094b9c9be/frameset.htm. But we don't have the process code SD99 in our system. This code is needed in transaction WE20 Partner profiles -> Outbound parameters -> Message control: application = V1, message type BA00, process code SD99, change message = 'X'.

In another documentation I can't find the message types BA01 and BA02 with transaction NACE. Maybe someone can look in his system for that message types....and give me the setup values.

Thank's in thanking you in anticipation

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant

WE41 lists the outbound process codes and associated IDoc message types that are available in the system. In our system, it shows SD01 and SD10 as available to process ORDRSP.

We use SD10 to output a copy of standard output type BA00.

Regards,

zKen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zKen,

thank you for that info.

And you get automaticly a new message entry in the document header if you changed the order and store it? Can you give me your customized data of the partner definition in transaction WE20, please?

Regards, Juergen

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In NACE, the definition of the ZA00 output type is configured for u201CMultiple issuing of outputu201D by checking the box on the General data tab.

In WE20, the outbound profile for message type ORDERS has two entries on the Message Control tab:

Application = V1, Message type = ZA00, Process code = SD10, Change message = not checked;

Application = V1, Message type = ZA00, Process code = SD10, Change message = checked.

Regards,

Ken

Answers (0)