cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDs Deletion in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a PDS in APO created via integration model. This PDS in APO is based on Production versions in R/3. When we are deleting the production versions in R/3, PDS is not getting deleting in APO, though an active integration model is present.

if you aware of any pointers to rectify this issue, please share the same.

Thanks,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps

1.Delete the production version in SAP R/3. Start the change transfer for the PDS.

2.The source of supply in SAP APO and the relevant PDS are deleted.

3.If orders exist in SAP APO, then the production version in SAP R/3 is deleted. However, the source of supply and relevant PDS

are not deleted in SAP APO.

Please check whether orders still exists.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Just one query. whether CURTO_CREATE t-code in R/3 should be used to start the change transfer for the PDS ?

Thanks,

Pawan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Try the method which I mentioned above using transaction

PDS_Maint.

Moreover, you can also delete PDS in APO under the

menu Advanced Planning and Optimization > Master Data >

Production Data Structure (PDS) > Delete Production Data Structure.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Method suggested is clear to me but i am not sure of the Transaction code to be used to start the change trasfer of PDS. The T-CODE which u mentioned PDS_MAINT, i was not able to find such t-code either in R/3 or APO. we have R/3 version of 4.7 and APO is SCM 7.0

Thanks,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pawan

If the deletion of the PDS is the ultimate aim, then you can navigate to APO --> Master data --> Production Data Structure -- > /SAPAPO/CULL_RTO_DEL - Delete Production Data Structure .

This is the path in 4.1. I am not sure if the path remains the same in SCM 7.0.

in this transaction, you need to give the product, location as a selection critera along with the type of PDS that you are trying to delete.

let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I do not want the PDS to delete manually in APO. Instead i want it to happen through R/3 when i delete the production version.

Anyways i have now got the answer to this.

1) Delete Production version in R/3

2) send the changes to APO using T-code CURTO_CREATE in R/3. This would delete the PDS in APO.

Thanks,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

If you wish to delete production versions that originate from SAP R/3, proceed as follows:

Delete the production version in SAP R/3. Start the change transfer for the PDS.

The source of supply in SAP APO and the relevant PDS are deleted.

If orders exist in SAP APO, then the production version in SAP R/3 is deleted. However, the source of supply and relevant PDS are not deleted in SAP APO.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Should i start the change transfer for PDS using CURTO_CREATE in R/3 ?

Pls advice.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Use transaction CURTO_CREATE to send any updates of PDS to APO.

There is an option of sending 'Change Transfer'.

Best Regards,

Deepthi