cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart default delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP SRM system takes by default current date as a delivery date in the Shopping cart line item.

Can any one suggest, whether we can set the same as next working day by default i.e.. If S/C raised on Friday then defau Delivery date should be on Monday? If yes , how ?

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can take help from ABAPers.

They can achieve via DOC Change badi by custom logic.

however delivery date depends upon your source of supply . if you contract and delivery days 5 days means

this SC delivery date will over ride by contract delivery date.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu / Virendra/ Iftar,

When I created one S/C with Source of Supply form backend Info record...but systen is not picking up the Delivery date as per it i.e. Planned delivery time....unlike when we craete PO manuallu in MM .....it is taking current date in S/C as default.....

Do you have any idea ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it default taking sc delivery date?

In SAP, in his SRM record never mention that inforecord is indeed one of the source of supply for SRM request.

Inforrecord is INFORMAL source of supply in classic scenario REQUEST.

CONTRACT and VENDOR LIST are FORMAL source of supply.

However check it up what value it is passing.

but if the contract delivery days not taken , you can report to SAP without hesitation.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu ,

Yes ! It is default taking sc delivery date , which is Current Date (Todays) ,althouh we craeted S/C from a Backend Contract as a SOS in S/C?

Can you please confirm that, idealy system should pick the Delivery date from Backend Contract ? So that we will raise the issue with SAP .

Regards

NAP

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra

forget shopping cart delivery date.

the real impact you can see in the Purchase order only - delievery date

for your information:-

Indeed CONTRACT DATA are copied and effected while creating PO time only.

you CAN not EXPECT THE SYSTEM to copy the CONTRACT DATA in the shopping caret other than VENDOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu ,

Thanks for reply.

But I am really confused now with contracdictory stsatements .

I'll appricite if you can you please just confirm me , whether Delivery Date in the Classic PO ,created from S/C with SOS backend Contact , can be accoringly lead time mentioned in backend Contract?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to your contract

EKPO

PLIFZ Planned Deliv. Time = 5 DAYS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank. Sorry for bothering you. I appricaite your pateince.

I set the same in Contract ( EKPO-PLIFZ ) as 5 days. Now I created S/C with this backend Contract as a SOS, but in the created Classic PO Delivery date is Todays date only and not 5 days later from contract.

Plz sugget.

Regards

NAP

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a PR as like shopping cart in ecc and refer the contract and see the PO delivery date

PR- PO - what is delivery date.

update me or cross check

I think in ECC it definetly works fine as we expected .

You are correct . i just testing

SC PO did not behave what we exected

PR PO behaves what we expected.

no comments as of now.

can you order as direct this material w.r.t vendor list (refer here backend contract) and uppdate PO delivery date in SRM the results here

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu. Next ball for you...S/c Template Qty in new thread

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

If you add items from the catalogue then make the lead time in delivery date as 1 which will make the dleivery date as next day.. but i doubt i will be next working day.

howver if you want to implement next working day then BBP_DOC_CHANGE badi is the way whcih will work for catalogue as well as describe requirement.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are on SRM 7.0, You can use BADI BBP_CHANGE_DEFAULT for influencing the Delivery date in SC and Confirmations...

Doc Change BADI is the option for older releases

Regards

Virender SIngh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks .virender singh option also you can do.

Note 1133060 - Determine delivery date in default values for SC items