cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer network data from one to another of two different WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Management wants to change the PS structure in mid of the project.

Is it possible to transfer data of a network to another network of two different WBS.

For example in WBS.1.01.02 I have a Network 3400001976 and internal activity 34000019760010. & in WBS.1.01.03 I have a Network 3400001977 and internal activity 34000019770010. Now they want to transfer all the details of 3400001977 network to 3400001976 network. Along with all the Material & service consumption & cost details along with all FI transaction happen.

Don't want to do through JV in FI or through settlement rule, b'coz by this no material & service consumption details of the sender network will found in receiver network.

I don't think this is possible or I am not able to find any option in standard SAP R/3, ECC 5.0, is it possible if yes how?

Please help me.

Rgds,

Amlan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me share you my experience with it. I think with help of each kind of cost line item get posted in system can be reposted now which transaction to be used it depends up type of cost to be reposted.

KB61: Cost cost where you are hitting FI.

KB65 : For the cost where cost is posted betwen only CO.

I have used above transaction for fe type of cost. It should work. Take help of FI consultant primeraly becaseu in CO, PS can manage.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for your reply

I will try this.

Rgds,

Amlan

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also check the manual reposting transactions

KBxxN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

By KB11N, if I do manual posting a CO document get generated for transferring the cost/ material only but there no FI impact. And also the details of consumption and service will not shifted from one network to another.

I am confused unable to understand what to do.

Rgds,

Amlan

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its good to see that you have changed the style of your subject.

Iam not sure about transferring of all data from one activity to another activity. But you can assign the activity of one WBSE to another WBSE. i.e., 34000019770010 can be assigned to WBS.1.01.03 instead of WBS1.01.02 . But, I am not sure how it will work in your case, since you have done many transactions. Just give a try and see it.

If it all you want to transfer the network actiivty to other WBSE, use transaction CN22.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amhed,

Actually I tried this in development server but though the consumption and cost details posted through network and activity to the WBSE in that case if I just change the WBSE No. to the network data remain unchanged for the previous WBSE.

I think this is not possible in standard SAP.

Thanks for your reply.

Rgds,

Amlan