cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One to Many Receiver for Same data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario, where I need to send the same data to another third party from R/3.

For e.g. In my existing setup, I am already sending the vendor details from R/3 to third part system say X.

My requirement is to send the same data to another third party system Y.

Could I achieve this, by creating another Comm Channel, Receiver Agreement and etc???

If this is posiible, what steps I need to follow to acheive this and how does XI work in this scenario?? Please explain in detail.

I mean, I need to understand the concept how this works, when the request reach Xi from R/3 how does it determine to send out the data to multiple systems??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Yes, it is very much possible.

You have to first add the second receiver system in the current receiver determination step (don't put any condition).

Then you have to create the Interface determination, receiver channel & reciver agreement objects separately for this second receiver.

Internally, at runtime, first reciver determination step will be evaluated, in that both the receivers will be determined.

Then based on the key identifiers(Sender & receiver Business sysetms, Outbound message interface & namespace), the corresponding interface determinations will be determined.

And then the next would be receiver agreemnt & the channel.

This way data will be routed to respective receivers.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Thanks for the reply.

Just to confim, I do not need to create any BPM, right??

Without BPM I need to folow the steps u have mentioned and it will work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No BPM needs to be created...u just follow the steps mentioned above.

Thanks

Amit

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this without BPM by following the steps given in previous replies.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

You can configure it as for a single IDOC coming from an R/3 or ECC system on a single Configuration Scenario placing all your receiver determination for a certain IDOC type/s from a certain SAP System.

CS_SAPXXX

-Receiver Determination/s-

• SAPXXX | IDocType_A

• SAPXXX | IDocType_B

Under your Receiver Determination you can have a condition by determining you RCVPRN (from partner profile in SAP)

p1:...../RCVPRN = PartnerA (then this will be assigned to Party_A, service HTTP_PartyA)

p1:...../RCVPRN = PartnerB (then this will be assigned to Party_B, service FTP_PartyB)

etc etc

Then assign your condition to a specific Party and its component (service)

then you can create new CS (Configuration Scenario) for your specific Partner

CS_PartnerA

Party: Party_A

Service: HTTP_PartyA

CS_PartnerB

Party: Party_B

Service: FTP_PartyA

Everything follows on configuration. Creating new CS per party might be a good idea so you can easily segregate configurations per partners.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

R-jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

No need of creating aby BPM...It is a very simple scenario.

You just have to use existing receiver determination only and proceed with the development as usual.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You need to just add receiver in receiver determination step and also can give the condition's if there is any.

And go ahead if creating Interface determination ,receiver agreement.

Regards

Ravi Anand

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the Supriya's reply, When it will find more than one receiver for the message, (we call it message branching) it will duplicate the message and will process the messages with corresponding Integration Directory objects like interface determination etc. as explained in previous reply.