cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Tax code field on F-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to enable Tax Code field/Tax calculation while posting incoming payment for customer using F-28 T.code.

So kindly provide the solution if anybody knows.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please search the forum and use different search engine then ask this kind of common questiion. although I am a SD Guy but this time I will help you. I searched a SAP help document which can help you -

[About F-28 config - Go to Page No. 9 |http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/J03_AR_InvPostwAClg_BPP_EN_US.doc]

Let me know this is your requrement or any thing else you want to ask.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajeev,

Thanks for your prompt reply, but my requirement is different i.e. I want to apply tax using tax code while posting incoming payment for a customer using T.code F-28 and I found there is check box for calculating tax as well as Tax code field when I am simulating document & double click on line of item of that simulation process.So my requirement is how can I enable those fields ? because those fields are suppressed therefore I am not able to apply tax on incoming payment.

I have configured taxes part on sales/purchase and it is working fine but The client's requirement is taxes should be applicable only on receipt of the payment and shouldn't applicable when raising billing document.

please guide me

Regards