cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Block & Invoice Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a clarification on the usage of billing block at the sales order level, i have a sales order with a billing block, however it was found that the invoice was created at a later point of time after the billing block is made. ( order created, billing block added at the header level, delivery, PGI & Invoice), how is this possible???.

I am getting the error if i assign a billing block at the delivery level, but the same is not happening for an order related billing block.

where exactly is the control available, is this at copy control level??

thanks & Regards

ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

yes, the check on billing block is performed in copy requirement routine.

See for example the standard routine 001:

IF VBAK-FAKSK NE SPACE.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM TVFSP WHERE FAKSP = VBAK-FAKSK

AND FKART = TVFK-FKART.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '014' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

If there is a billing block in VBAK-FKASK the system checks if this lock is relevant for billing type in table TVFSP.

If it is, then the billing creation is stopped.

Please check if the lock you are using is correctly maintained in TVFSP, and if the requirement routine does the check.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

Thanks a lot for the info, this is already checked & i have the same routine 001 & the block is already available in TVFSP table, are there any other control???

thanks & Regards

ilango

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the problem is reproducible you could put a breakpoint in the routine, and run VF01.

If it is not reproducible I'm afraid it is not possible to discover what happened.

Best regards,

Ivano.