cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM in production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I want to use the QM functionallity in the production order (Discrete manufacturing ) , I want to do Quality after production and before doing GR .

I have maintained the Inspection type 04 in material master and set some data in routing , When i crete the production order the insopection lot was not created , What are the master data to be maintained and explain the process flow .

Thank you

Regards ,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Hope doing well,

Regarding your issues non-creating of inspection lot :

1.Check the master date of the material like quality plan, MIC's and inspection types.

2.Check the control key which you have take in routing /recipe needs to activate the inspection characters req.

Please check those points and let me know.

Regards

Rambabu E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate inspection type 03 in material master.

Also in routing, maintain the inspection characteristics tobe tested at different inprocess operations.

For inspection after GR, already you have activated 04 insp type.Also create inspection plan with Tcode QP01.(usage 5)

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To get a Inspection lot generated during production order release use 03 inspection type.

S Anil

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

When you do GR agianst the Production order then Inspection lot will be created and the stock will go to quality stock and when you do UD for the inspection lot it will become in unrestriced stock.

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma