cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standardjobs are getting cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

here in my system the bellow standard background jobs are getting cancelled .

SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS

SAP_WP_CACHE_RELOAD_FULL

i searched on google they are telling these standard jobs are not necessary to run for some releases . here i am using ecc6.0 for this version these jobs has to be execute or not .and what is the use of these jobs plz suggest me .

regards

subhani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you do not need those jobs, delete them.

problem resolved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhani,

If u could go through the [SAP Note 16083 - Standard jobs, reorganization jobs|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=16083], you will find the following information about the jobs which are failing in ur system.

SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS
          • Caution: The standard job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS that was contained in some delivered versions must no longer be executed (see Note 67014). In its new version, the underlying ABAP Program RSM13002 is programmed so that it terminates when running in a job (that is, in the background). Therefore, the job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS always terminates in this case. In any case, the job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS should be deleted from the pool of standard jobs, if it is still there: sm36 -> 'Standard jobs' -> 'Delete standard jobs'. In addition, released jobs that may exist and contain report RSM13002 should be deleted. You can find and delete these jobs using sm37.

SAP_WP_CACHE_RELOAD_FULL
          • Caution: The job SAP_WP_CACHE_RELOAD_FULL is normally used to update data from the workplace component system to the workplace server. This job can only be run on a workplace server, otherwise it will terminate. In the future, this job will no longer be delivered as a standard job. If this job has been scheduled for your system, but you do not need it, delete the scheduled job in transaction sm37.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both jobs are not needed on your system and should not be started. By the way you could have easily found the answer yourself, have a look at sap note [16083 - Standard jobs, reorganization jobs|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/16083].

The standard job SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS that was contained in some delivered versions must no longer be executed

The job SAP_WP_CACHE_RELOAD_FULL is normally used to update data from the workplace component system to the workplace server. This job can only be run on a workplace server

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please read sapnote Note 1034532 - Changes for standard jobs

Reasons:

1. Certain jobs that were delivered as standard jobs in the past are no longer recommended by SAP.

2. SAP now recommends a new job definition for certain standard jobs.

3. SAP recommends new standard jobs that have not been delivered previously.

Best regards,

Peter