SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get FICA documents given only the FI document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask how can I get the corresponding lines from table DFKKOP/DFKKOPK given only the FI document number?

I tried to use the Recon Key to connect from FI to DFKKKO then DFKKOP/DFKKOPK. However, it is not sufficient so I added the Posting date in the criteria.

BKPF-AWKEY(12) = DFKKKO-FIKEY

BKPF-BUDAT = DFKKKO-BUDAT

This is already working. However, I saw a new scenario that a Recon Key with its corresponding posting dates appear to have more than 1 FI document.

Example:

BKPF TABLE

FI Document Recon Key Posting Date

900000001 1-0000000001 09/01/2010

900000002 1-0000000001 09/01/2010

DFKKKO TABLE

FICA Document Recon Key Posting Date

13000000000 1-0000000001 09/01/2010

13000000001 1-0000000001 09/01/2010

From the example above, if I get the corresponding DFKKKO entry for FI document 900000001, I will get 2 entries in DFKKKO table. But when I drilled down from the FB03 transaction to display corresponding FICA documents, it only shows one document - 13000000000.

The question is how can I know all the corresponding FICA documents for a given FI document knowing that they are some FI documents with the same recon keys to others.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the corresponding FI-CA documents for a FI documents you get for example as follow:

tr. FB03 --> button: document list:

Company code

Fiscal Year

Reference Transaction: FKKSU

Reference key: "rec. key"* (after rec.-key write a *)

Enter: now you see all FI documents to the rec.key

choose one

Menue: Environment --> Document Environment --> Original Document

I hope I could help you, I think the problem was that you has forgot the "*"

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

Thanks for your reply. But I already got the correct recon key from BKPF to DFKKSUM. My problem is how can I know the corresponding FICA documents for a given FI document?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

choose in tr. FB03 the FI document --> display this FI document and here you could see the assigned FICA doc. via menue:

Menue: Environment --> Document Environment --> Original Document

or better:

report: RFKKGL30, transaction: FPG5

here you could enter the FI document (or others) in selection

this is a FI-CA functionality

Best regards.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Denver,

If you have the reconciliation key, go to transaction FPF3, enter the reconciliation key, go to document itemization. Here you will have all the FICA documents that are included in that reconciliation key.

Regards,

Cristóbal.