cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to exchange the tax data from r3 to srm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using SRM ECS and our backend is connected to TAXWARE. Currently tax code in backend is determined using condition technique, can you please let me know how can we implement this in SRM. or is there any RFC/BAPI that can be used to trigger the condition schema to determine tax code in r3 and transfer it to SRM. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu.

Please refer the following link for details regarding the tax calculation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/0f/5c0a3b79415375e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all Configure NO TAX CALUCATION IN SRM in Tax Determination Configuration in SRM and then Implement BADI to call ECC (Which will in turn call your taxware or any other tax calculation systems) and bring back the tax details into SRM....

Refer to this post for more details on Tax Determination in SRM.....

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thanks for your response. But it's very confusing as i understood that we have to select the option "tax calculation occurs in R/3" to populate the tax amount in SRM from R/3 connected to TAXWARE, is it not true? can you please confirm.

I see that you have mentioned BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI and BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI, through these would i be able to trigger the condition schema in R/3 to determine tax code based on condition records maintained in R/3? can you please elobarate.

regards

deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes its true that we have to select the option "tax calculation occurs in R/3" to populate the tax amount in SRM from R/3 connected to TAXWARE, is it not true.

You use the Business Add-In BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI to change or supplement entries in the tables that are used for tax calculation:

Several systems are provided for tax calculation. The Enterprise Buyer data is mapped to the structures of the selected system just before calculation. The BAdI is also called at this point so that you are able to add and change the data. Dependent on the system you select for tax calculation ( Define System for Tax Calculation), use the following methods and their parameters:

MAP_STRUCTURE_R3 (Mapping of the EBP Structures for R/3)

Import

IS_BBP_HEADER (Interface header data of procurement document)

IT_BBP_ITEM (Item data)

IT_BBP_TAX (Taxes)

IT_BBP_ACC (Account assignment)

IT_BBP_PARTNER (Business partner)

IT_R3_ITEM (Import for calculation in R/3)

Export

ET_R3_ITEM (Export for calculation in R/3)

Regards

Virender Singh