cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is my first post and facing a big issue as a BASIS professional-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have been recently bugged by a serious problem and that is *how to see or get the list of all the transactions executed by an user, at a particular date. I have tried SM21 and STAD but not getting the results as per as the expectations.

Furthermore, STAD is not fetching any data for any user at that system. Well, I have tried SUIM also but to no avail. My system is ECC 6.0.

This is my first post to this community and it would be of great help if my problem is solved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avisekhl,

Goto ST03 select your server under workload--> select the date you want ->In analysis view select the user profile in user and setelmnt statistics.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avishek,

i would suggest using SM20 as Juan suggested, bze it gives the option to select particular date, time, user, client and we can easily pull out the list of transaction used by the user (along with program name). But, u need to have security audit configured using SM19 and set the filter as you need.

Long Live

Carthick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If stad has no data must be because the collector job is not running check that standard housekeeping jobs are scheduled read note 16083.

The best way to trace user activities is by using SM20. Tge security audit log needs to be configured and enabled in SM19 before you can display any data. Read the documentation at help.sap.com

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan, for your quick reply. Well I am very new to this help.sap.com so I am not able to find the required information about SM19. It would be of great help if you can kindly post the URL of the page about which you are talking about (SM19). Yes, I am not getting any Audit Logs at SM20 and I think it needs to be configured at SM19.

Currently I am working on the note 16083, let's see if I can solve this issue.

Your help is really commendable.

Regards,

Avishek

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below links for SM19 and also if you search by Sm19 or security audit log there lot of information in SDN and help.sap.com or google.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c7/69bcb7f36611d3a6510000e835363f/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your immense help. I am currently working as you all suggested and hope all will be fine. By the way I have also used ST03n>Workload>Instance name>Day>Date>User and settlement statistics>User Profiles-->User

This gives the details of the transactions executed by that user. Its okay, but I need detailed information so I think that the steps/suggessions given by you all will come in handy.

In case of any more updates, I will post soon.

With Regards,

Avishek