cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Change - Smartform trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we change the PO, the PO form got trigger to print the PO output. I need to find out on which fields print output got triggered. Basically, I want to see the list of fields which are causing the PO to print when we change them.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If Po has got changed after it released check the NAST table field name AENDE. The Changed values are stored in CDHDR and CDPOS tables.

Regards,

Jagadeesh T.

Edited by: Jagadeesh on Sep 14, 2010 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both option 'Send immediately upon saving' in messages and multiple issuing is checked in NACE for purchase order. Can we set this to send output only on some specific fields change?

I have further checked when I change quantity then system sends the output but in the case of changing text in TEXTS tab, its not generating the output. So looks like there is some thing which controls the output to be triggered. Anybody has an idea how to find out.

Thanks,

Edited by: WDAbap on Sep 14, 2010 9:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control the triggering of Output based on the requirement routine assinged to the output type.

Transaction code : NACE -> Select applciation EF -> Select Output Procedure Assigned to the Purchase Order Type -> Click on Control Option.

Here you will get the list of Output types attached to the Procedure . You can assign standard requirement routine or Custom Requirement routine (Created Through T Code :VOFM). See Standard requirement routine 105 for reference.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

I have checked how you mentioned in your post, we have '101' standard routine for PO. I checked this subroutine but could not find any clue why it's behaving different when I change the amount and when I change the text in TEXT tab. When I change the amount, then output got triggered but in the case of change of text output is not getting triggered. My question is where these things got controlled. Or in other words, how do I know that on which fields of the PO output is getting triggered.

Thanks for all who responded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think output is triggered based on change of some specific fields. Any change in PO will trigger the output if "MULTIPLE ISSUING" option is selected in Output type configuration (Transaction code NACE).

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggestions???

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the ooutput type config as when it has to trigger.

Go to the messages in PO and the to Further data. There you have the dispatch time options to set .If the option SEND IMM (Upon Saving ) is set then every time you click the save button the output will be triggered.

Regards,

Shakeel