cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exhausted with all options for error "No active userstore is set"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I changed the client number to 200 in UME configuration from default client number 001. Also I had created a system user SAPJSF in the backend system in client 200. I restarted the j2ee engine but its not starting. I received this error WebAS running. Server not found. The log says "No active userstore is set".

I have researched the forum and tried out *all the notes and set the parameters in visual administrator tool*. Nothing is working.

I have reinstalled my system atleast 4 times after and finally I have exhausted with all options.

Please Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjiv,

Thankyou for taking time to reply. But as mentioned I have tried all the options. I have raised an OSS message. But one of the expert had earlier mentioned that SAP doesnt exactly resolve the issue. Lets see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys I have resolved the issue. Just dont ask how. I copied the user master records again as before. This time it worked. thanks for the replies anyways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Thanks for the response. I had tried it for both client 000 and client 001. The problem still persists. I am thinking of raising an OSS message. Any other suggestion appreciated.

Regards,

P Thompson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create users J2EE_GUEST and J2EE_Admin with roles SAP_J2EE_GUEST and SAP_J2EE_ADMIN roles respectively in client 200 as well. The guest user should exist in the client for UME to process login and start J2EE engine.

Regards,

Sanjeev

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you changed your UME of Java from client 001 to client 200. Then make sure that you should do the client copy with user master record from client 001 before changing UME setting in portal. Since all users related to Java part during installation is created in the client 001.

Thanks

Sunny