cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBDMANI2 Idoc Reprocessing IDOC Failure Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends,

I developed an inbound interface for LIV electronic invoice(MIRO) with basic type INVOIC02. At present everything going smooth.

i scheduled a background job with the program RBDMANI2 to reprocess the failed IDOCS. i.e if any failed idocs required SAP side changes, users will complete the changes. Then the scheduled job will process the failed IDOC.

IDOC will process if corrected data is satisfying else IDOC will fail again with Status 51.

Now the failed IDOC notification we are not getting any notfication.

If IDOC is failing first time idoc failure notification will come. At that point Object Type IDOCINVOIC & Event INPUTERROROCCURREDMM is triggering.

When i am reprocessing through the scheduled job of program RBDMANI2 , i am not getting any failed notification.

Can anyone help me out where i am missing the event. i need to activate any other event linkage for the reprocessing.

I tried with SWELS, i did not get any event when i execting the program RBDMANI2.

Appreciate your help and valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas Bhavanam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure, generally TS00008068 is used when error processin of IDOC. Just check in the triggerin event INPUTERROROCCURREDMM is used or not.

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In WE47 you have to assign a workflow task to an idoc status.

If you don't want the SAP standard tasks I think you can reassign the task to be used with transaction WE46.

I don't know much about idocs, but check these transactions for workflowfeedback upon errors.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i am waiting for your inputs. Can anyone give inputs.

Regards,

Srinivas Bhavanam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas, per my understanding the failure event is only triggered once. You can attest this yourself by executing the associated workflow.  If you select the process option and all errors were not addressed, the current work item remains active ; eventually the error message will be changed in case the IDOC is now failing for another reason.  There is only one workflow instance for the same IDOC  ; the failed batch processing does not generate any new workflow or IDOCs, it only updates the current instances (workflow) and add an entry to the IDOC status table (EDIDS)