Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Security in VA02

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to restrict users from changing pricing in VA02.

What are the options I have and how to go about it ?

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Regards,

Ron

VA02, Pricing, Conditions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using SAP EHP4 then there are SAP notes available for controlling pricing auhtorization.

If you are using Version below ECC 6.0 and EHP 4 ,then you can try 2 options :1. Use transaction variant by using T.Code SHD0

In SHD0 (zero) ,run VA02 and set individual screens ,fields to display or even hide which u do not want users to access. You can create a new varaint transaction (e.g. ZV02) for assigning to group of users and controllling authorization without changing VA02. However in some cases like header pricing the shd0 control is not useful.

2. You can use ABAP code in pricing FM and block updating of pricing in VA02 ,this can be done in MVA45A user exit, u can even keep custom message in this way.

According to me second option is more accurate solution if EHP 4 is not available.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we would like to restrict access to pricing condtions in va01 & va02 for some users. Our SAP security analyst has updated (VIA su24) the authorisation object V_KONH_VKS to "Check" and proposal to "Yes".

However we are unaware of which exits this object should be applied to?  Our abap programmer has suggested adding this object to the code in the pricing reuirements (in pricing procedure) but we have many of these routines and many pricing conditions. Is there user exits in include MV45AFZZ to add the authorisation object to which would activate it?

Thanks in advance,

Conor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

same situation happen to me also

at the time of go live suppot client accepted to condition types is editable in sales order

alter they needs automitaically and that to gray mode,and if the condition type is missing in sales order they want error message.

1. Pricng proceure : required check

2.V/06 Manual entries: B automatic entry has priority

now they r happy

helpfull or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its for all users, then you can control that based on the condition type defintion. T Code V/06 , select the condition type go to details and under "Manual Entries" please select D - Not possible to process manually.

If its for a set of users, then you need to control based on user profile . please work with your ABAP / Basis.

Regards

Sai