cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating objects but not showing up in Cache Status Overview

0 Kudos

Hello SDN.

We are on PI 7.1. A strange thing started happening. I can change an object and when activate, I get success, but in checking the Cache Status Overview it does not show up. We set up our SLD as follows

SC_Systems (i.e. SAP, Outside Vendors etc) (all service interfaces and actions go here)

Which is the parent of SC_Mapping (all operation and message mappings)

Which is the parent of SC_Models (all DataTypes, ED, and Message Types go here)

So

SC_SYstems

SC_Mappings

SC_Models

When making a change to the models SC and activate we get the following problem above, also for SC_Systems. But when I do this for mapping there is no issue.

One thing that is different is a new developer accessed the DataType from the SC_Systems and changed it, thus causing a conflict (We usually access and change DT, MT etc in SC_Models.

Since then it seems both are not allowing activation even though it says successful.

We have bounced the system, done all cache refreshes that I can think of and are about to go back 3 days to a backup store point, but want to see if anyone has any idea what the problem could be.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Devlin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I wish it was that easy, looking at the change list all my changes are listed as transportable

0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be too obvious, but have you checked the Change Activation List?

Perhaps the objects that were edited are "pending" there.

Clear the SLD cache later.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani