cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 missing Personnel Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Whenever we run CJI3, we get the Personnel Number, but for the last 1 month, we could not see this field any more in CJI3. Do you know what should be wrong?

FYI.... I've brought all fields in using 'change layout' icon, but still could not see Personnel Number. Also, we did not apply any enhancement pack or upgrade our system in this period.

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note 459730 resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some one has hide the column, Now you can do the following:

Execute the tr. CJI3 and in change layout, select all fields, then you can select any of the column, right click the mouse,

click on the show option, now you can get the popup displayed columns,hide fields iin Column Set Pane, will be diplayed here, select the Personel Number line item here and move to displayed pane.

Vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. But I could not find the Personnel Number field in the Column Set pane as well. That's the issue. By the way, this is happening in all system (dev, quality, and production).

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I could see only ~ 50 field in dev, ~ 70 field in production, and ~200 field in sandbox. This is standard SAP, and we expect to see same number of fields in all system. I think I may need to contact SAP in regards with this issue.

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

check patch level for all systems

Vemula

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check oss notes

there is a note which when applied changes the text column to personnel number