Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derive Funded program from Network Activity

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Scenario: The FM GM account assignments are at the network activity level. I have to derive funded program from the network activity. The funded program number contains 9 characters.

First 8 characters has to come from Network and the last character has to come from Network activity.

What I did:

I created a derivation strategy with table look up using the table AFVC. Souce fields are: AFVC-AUFPL and AFVC-APLZL

Target field is AFVC-VORNR with +8(1) Network Number.

When I tested, the above rule picks the WBS Element, Operation task list #, Counter and the last character of the network in the "CO/SD Objects"area. In the FM GM account assignment area, the funded program field contains 9th character only.

So the above rule works perfect.

Now my problem is :

I have to bring first 8 characters of the funded program in the derivation. Any input would be appreciated.

Hope I have explained properly. If anybody needs clarifications please let me know, I can explain further.

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see instructions of FMDERIVE in SAP.HELP, in the area of Funds Management.

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello FMDOUBT,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. However your post does not help me in finding a solution. Could you please let me know where in SAP HELP I can get a solution for my problem.

I have searched in the following link, http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Please let me know .

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have achieved this by using table look up with table AFVU using the user defined field. I have picked the network # from user defined field and moved to funded program.

I have used substitution rule to move the Network # into the user defined field automatically.

This solve my problem.

FMdoubt, Please dont advise others to look into SAPhelp when the information is not available in SAPHelp.

Regards,

Srinivasan Desingh

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have achieved this by using table look up with table AFVU using the user defined field. I have picked the network # from user defined field and moved to funded program.

I have used substitution rule to move the Network # into the user defined field automatically.

This solve my problem.

FMdoubt, Please dont advise others to look into SAPhelp when the information is not available in SAPHelp.

Regards,

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I am looking to get VORNR( Activity number ) into the target fields . I created two table look ups

1) The first  table look up- AFKO  to get get ORDER_NUMBER_NV (AUFPL) from table AFKO using ORDER_NUMBER_NP

2) The second table look up -AFVC -  source ORDER_POSNR_NV (APLZL) and ORDER_NUMBER_NV (AUFPL) from table AFVC to get the target field VORNR . ( I have an issue in the second table look up . We have multiple activities under one network. Th routing number(AUFPL)gets derived correctly . But as there are multiple counters for one AUFPL  , the system is unable to identify which counter it should pik . Also in the target field when i select VORNR-AFVC , i do not see a comparable filed to chose in the drop down structure .

If you could let me know how can i get the activity numbers in FMDERIVE , i would really appreciate it.

Thank you